I've been meaning to give bleaching a t-shirt a go since i saw it being gloriously "tipped" by Gem on Superscrimpers, then a couple of days ago my Niece was doing the same thing for her home work ( i know... home work's got cool!) So ive decided to give it a whirl...
Of course the I LOVE MOUSTACHE thing isn't just a craze for me *side eyes*, i DO love a moustache, my Daddy (ledge') has a moustache and I LOVE MY DADDY!
So heres what Clairey did next;
you will need;
* A dark color tee
* Chalk or a fabric pencil
* Cotton bud
* An old magazine or newspaper
* Fabric pen (optional)
What you do;
* Lay the t-shirt flat
* Cut out a template using the card.
* Mark your motif on your tee with the chalk.
* Pop your magazine or newspaper inside the t-shirt to stop the bleach printing on the back
* Carefully paint the bleach on to your tee with the cotton bud.
* Now wait a bit...i takes a while.....maybe take some tea!
* When its reached the color you like, fling it strait in the wash.
* If you like when its out and dry, add little detailing with a fabric pen...up to you!
I'm off the look after Mr G, he had too many Ribenas last night x..............