Tuesday 4 February 2014

Interior Design Adventure

Morning!

Sorry I've gone a little quiet… I'm studying to become a fully fledged interior designer, its something i studied when i was a college but never carried on as a business as i went down the fashion route for a while, so I'm super excited to be picking it up now as i feel i can really focus with mature understanding (did i just call myself mature? surely not!) …. it's something i've always "done" but i now feel i want to get qualified. Going back to school is so exciting and I can't wait to get involved helping clients and styling homes again!

This year (fingers crossed) is going to be a good ol' busy one….. My book nearly ready, I'm working with an incredible agent and by the end of the year I should have a chunk of qualifications under my belt so I'm taken super seriously in the world of design!!



Lastly I need to share a little bit of Tuesday excitement! One of my heroines Abigail Ahern is only going to be bringing out an amazing paint range!! HURRAH! It will be a small range of beautiful hues that you can't currently get anything close to or as good as on the market!! Ive always had to mix my own paint as I can never seem to find the right shade, so I'm super thrilled Abigail is bringing out her own range, I just know they are going to be divine! So I'm now waiting until she unveils her range in March to re paint the living room………….. I can hear Mr G cheering!

Happy Tuesday xx


No comments:

Post a Comment